If weight is your biggest concern after capacity, consider the J53 for your long-weekend ridge epic. What this pack gives up in space, it returns in speed, thanks to lightweight construction and ventilated, fatigue-fighting CrossFlo Suspension. Gram-counters can easily cram enough gear in this pack for multi-day treks, while casual hikers will find it ideal for overnights and supported trips.
- Updated CrossFlo Suspension
- Ventilated EVA foam on hip belt and shoulder harnesses
- Top-loading main compartment with quick-draw top closure and full-body front U-zipper access
- Floating, removable top pocket with zippered pocket and key clip
- Under-lid zippered stash pocket